JIMU ROBOT KARBOT
Jimu Karbot Kit
Interactive Robotic Building Blocks
Jimu Robot is an interactive building block robotics kit that empowers children/teenagers to create and program their own robots. Along the way, they engage in powerful hands-on learning in STEM and gain 21st-century skills and mindsets.
- Built-in App module for “dynamic drawings”, giving step by step illustrations of every part. The App has detailed building procedures so children will find it easier to learn the robot construction techniques.
- The high-torque servos create fluid and precise movement.
- Create your unique Robot manually. Connect it to your Bluetooth or phone to program and control its movements.
- The pieces snap together by hand, no tools required. It’s easy to use for children and teenagers.
- The Jimu software is open sourced that enables players to share their creations all over the world through JIMU community.
- JIMU Robots are made of environmentally friendly materials that are durable and safe for children.
- Material PC plastic
- Supply Voltage DC6.8V-DC9.6V (Typical Rating: 7.4V)
- Operating Current 1A-2A
- Battery Capacity 1200mAh
- Connection Bluetooth 3.0/4.0 BLE+EDR
- Servo Specs (1) Torque output 4kg.cm (2) Speed 0.1S/60°”
- Operating Temperature -5°C-60°C
- Compatible System Support Android 4.0.3 version and above; IOS7.0 version and above
In The Box
- Main Control
- 3 Servo Motors
- 293 Interlocking Parts
- IR sensor
- Parts Tool
- Servo Wires
- Quick Start Guide
- Power Adapter
- Lithium Battery