iOne Co., Ltd is the Authorized Distributor of well-known brands for ICT (Information, Communication & Technology) products in Cambodia. We are expanding our team and are seeking urgently dynamic candidates as below:
1. Retail Associate (Sales Showroom)
• Provide in-depth description of products and services available to customers.
• Be able to professionally advise and guide customers on product selection and usage.
• Involved in stock control and monitoring.
• Responsible for processing cash and card payments.
• Merchandising and store decoration.
• Report discrepancies in stock levels and customers’ feedback to supervisor.
• Keeping the store tidy and clean.
• Dealing with customer inquiries, complaints and grievances.
• Keeping up to date with special promotions and putting up displays.
• Bachelor or associate degree in business administrative.
• Must be highly passionate about communicating and interacting with people.
• Be able to communicate well in Khmer and English. (Candidate can speak Chinese is prioritized)
• Possess some basic selling skills and interest in ICT gadgets would be added advantage.
• Tidy, smart appearance and pleasant manner.
• Be respectful and be flexible.
• Positive attitude, hardworking and honest.
• Willing to work shift hours, weekend and public holidays.
2. Marketing Coordinator (1 position in Phnom Penh)
• In-charge of store and dealer’s branding
• Implement promotional activities, events, and product exhibition in related to product categories to the target customers and be able to evaluate the events and writing reports
• Handling Marketing inventories and documentations
• Managing media channels such as online and offline channels
• Evaluate the marketing event for next event
• Deal with suppliers on production & Payment
• Prepare A&P for approval
• Conduct market survey and report to manager the marketing reports as monthly
• University Degree in Marketing, Management or equivalent academic qualification,
• At least 2 years experiences in field of marketing
• Having excellent communication skills with all kinds of people in both spoken and written English.
• Self-motivated, enthusiastic and ability to maintain a healthy atmosphere in the team,
• Good computer literacy (Internet, email, Word, Excel)
• Willing to work under pressure and weekend
• Strong communication skill for both customers and colleagues
• Males are encouraged to apply
• Can speak and write good English
3. Senior Graphic Designer (1 position in Phnom Penh)
• Design different types of layouts & Illustrations according to brand guidelines.
• Create professional design & layout for promotional material including direct mailings, handouts, advisements, flyer, posters, banners, booths, shop signs, display cabinets, other visual layout.
• Coordinate production activities with printers, service agencies, advertisers, & Vendors, check for Quotations & review quality of final product before release.
• Support the Marketing Department
• Overseeing all design projects from conception to delivery
• Design original pieces, including illustration and info graphics
• Review junior designer work to ensure high quality
• Refine images, fonts and layouts using graphic design software
• Generate ideas to portray concepts and advertise products/software
• Bachelor Degree in any relevant field with at least 3 years experience in design field
• Able to use Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe In-design, Sketch Up, AutoCAD & 3D
• Able to communicate in English, especially writing.
• Hardworking, high responsibilities, patient, teamwork,
• Able to meet the target and deadline,
• Experience in printing industry is a priority.
KEEP INTOUCH WITH US
For more information and business introduction, contact us by filling up
the form below with your particulars.
Tel: +855 23 456 3333 | +855 12 968 855
Address: No. 25, Mao Tse Tung Blvd.,
4th Floor, iOne Building, Unit 01, Boeung Keng Kang I, Chamkar Morn, 12302 Phnom Penh, Cambodia.